Slurry Knife Gate Valve Feature
- 100% isolation, bubble-tight shut-off results in absolutely zero downstream leakage.
- Double-seated design provides bi-directional flow and shut-off.
- Unobstructed flow eliminates turbulence, minimizes pressure drop across valve.
- No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure.
- Dynamic self-adjusting secondary seal.
- No gate or stem packing is required, eliminating packing leakage and maintenance.
- Long lasting lubrication.
- No metal parts in contact with the flowing slurry.
- Adaptable frame (yoke) design featuring a top-removal stem nut, can be field modified to an air cylinder or bevel gear in the field without welding.
- Open-Closed lockout brackets standard through NPS 16 (DN 400), ready for optional factory supplied or customer supplied lockout pins.
Please feel free to contact with us at email@example.com or filling up an enquiry form instructed at the bottom,
You will get an effective response within 24 hours from sales representative.
Thanks for your valued time with interest!